Vickys Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix.
Ingredients of Vickys Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
- Prepare 12 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 6 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 3 tsp of ground cloves.
Vickys Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix step by step
- Mix the spices together well in a bowl.
- Spoon into a small screw top jar.
- Remember to label it!.
- If your kids love cinnamon toast, try using this instead and make an Autumn / Fall version. I also like to add some to my porridge on a cold morning.
- Try mixing some pumpkin pie spice with your coffee grounds or sprinkle it on your latte. You can mix it into whipped cream then dollop over sweet pies like pumpkin or apple.
- Try it sprinkled over pasta like a squash ravioli. Use it to season sweet roast vegetables like squash, sweet potatoes and carrots. Mix with sugar and sprinkle over popcorn. Stir some into pancake or waffle batter.
- See my recipe for Pumpkin Spiced Rice Krispie Treats!.
- Serving size is almost 40 teaspoons.