Healthy Overnight Oats (with Fruits, Nuts & Seeds).
Ingredients of Healthy Overnight Oats (with Fruits, Nuts & Seeds)
- You need 1 cup of Rolled or Instant Oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of Yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk of choice.
- You need of Fresh cut Fruits (or as per choice).
- It’s 1 of Kiwi.
- Prepare 2 of small Bananas.
- You need of Dry Fruits/Nuts/seeds (or as per choice).
- Prepare 2 tsp of slivered Almonds.
- It’s 2 of dried Apricots, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried Cranberries.
- It’s 1 tsp of Flax seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Melon seeds.
Healthy Overnight Oats (with Fruits, Nuts & Seeds) step by step
- In a bowl, first combine oats, curd and milk. Mix it properly..
- Now take 2 clean & dry jars, start pouring oats mixture along with fruits, nuts and seeds in a order you like it to be. Cover it with a lid or plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Fruits/Toppings can be added the night before or immediately before serving..
- Enjoy directly from the jar in the morning next day!.