Fruit salad with dry fruits. How to prepare fruit salad with dry fruits. ફ્રુટ સલાડ બનાવવાની પરફેક્ટ રીત The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing! It's an incredibly refreshing, must have side dish that's made with beautiful blend of delicious fruits and a simple dressing to compliment it.
Ingredients of Fruit salad with dry fruits
- You need 2 of apple.
- Prepare 1 of pear.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced watermelon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grapes.
- You need 1/2 cup of pomegranate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced mango.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chopped mint.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced lime (optional).
This fruit salad is a real "crowd pleaser" and tends to go fast. You can "plant" any of your favorite fruits in this. So, what's this fruit salad's secret? Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream.
Fruit salad with dry fruits step by step
- First wash all the fruits and diced and keep aside. In a mixing bowl add all the fruits one by one..
- Now add chopped dry fruits and pumpkin seeds and toss whole salad around until dry fruits is evenly distributed..
- Now drizzle honey, lime and chopped mint leaves and toss to coat evenly..
- Fruit salad with dry fruits is ready to serve..
You can also mix fruit with cheese and nuts in savoury salads. Look for ripe, sweet-smelling fruit for this simple fruit salad with kiwi, mango, pineapple, grapes, orange and berries. It's a lovely, light summer dessert. When fresh fruits are mixed with saffron laced thick custard milk, a delicious fruit salad with milk is born. It is one the most sought after fresh fruit dessert in India which not only tastes best This recipe only uses fresh fruits but you can also use dried fruits as its topping to give it even more richer taste.