Healthy vegetable salad. Find healthy, delicious vegetable salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Even though salads are typically thought of as a combination of vegetables, fresh fruit can be a delicious salad topping with added health benefits. Healthy salads for lunch and dinner made from fresh vegetables and dairy products provides several nutrients, vitamins and essential minerals required for human body and aids in weight loss.
Ingredients of Healthy vegetable salad
- It’s 300 gm of broccoli.
- You need 50-100 gm of red cabbage.
- Prepare 15 of paneer cubes.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 4 of baby fresh corn.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need as needed of Lettuce leaf.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ginger and Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Black pepper powder.
Salad is healthy because it is often made of fresh vegetables and/or fruits. Toss in dressing or sauce, to enhance the taste. Add meat, fish, or cheese, to create a full flavor. Salads are one of the healthiest food options you can add to your meals.
Healthy vegetable salad step by step
- Collect all the vegetables as per uploaded photo..
- Take one container, boil the broccoli in salted water for 5min. Add carrot in same water and boil for 5min. Then add red cabbage just keep in hot water for 2min don't boil it..
- Take one pan, Roast paneer and baby corn in olive oil. It will take 5min..
- In same pan use olive pan, take ginger garlic if you like completely optional. Mix tomatoes, other oiled vegitables, paneer and baby corn add salt and 1/4 cumin powder if you like. Close the pan for 5min.Add sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Stir well. At last before serving add crushed black pepper and Lettuce leaf if you like..
Salads are one of the healthiest food options you. Just click on the salad recipe title or image for the full, printer-friendly recipe. Try our Shrimp Salad recipe! · Roasted Beet and Citrus Salad #purewow #cooking #salad #healthy #vegetable #glutenfree #easy #food #recipe #fruit #vegan #dairyfree #sidedish #dinner #vegetarian #lunch #maincourse. Healthy vegetable salad from fresh vegetables of tomato, spinach, cucumber, lettuce and sesame. This Roasted Vegetable Winter Salad is a salad for people that think salads aren't filling or they This WILL change their minds.