No Bake Pumpkin Spice layered Dessert.
Ingredients of No Bake Pumpkin Spice layered Dessert
- You need 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 can of pumpkin (15 oz).
- You need 2 of pkg.3.4oz each jello vanilla instant pudding divided.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 of 8 oz. tub cool whip thawed – divided.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of plus 1 Tbsp. cold milk divided.
- It’s 8 of kraft carmels.
No Bake Pumpkin Spice layered Dessert step by step
- Mix graham crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 13 x9 dish..
- Whisk pumpkin 1 pk. Pudding mix and spice in large bowl until blended. Stir in 2 cups cool whip spread over crust..
- Beat remaining pudding and 1 and 1/2 cups milk in medium bowl with wisk 2 min. Spread over first layer. Cover with remaing cool whip. Refrigerate 4 hours..
- Microwave carmels and remaing milk on high 30 seconds. Stir until carmels are completely melted and blended. Drizzle over before serving..