Healthy munching. Here is a quick and easy, healthy lunch. See more ideas about Healthy eating, Food and drink, Meals. In college, often times it is difficult to eat well and continue healthy habits.
Ingredients of Healthy munching
- It’s 50 gm of almonds.
- You need 50 gm of chasew.
- You need 25 gm of pista.
- Prepare 100 gm of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 100 gm of sunflower seeds.
- You need 50 gm of flex seeds.
- It’s To taste of White salt.
- It’s of As required Black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare To taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of desi ghee.
Not only will healthy eating contribute to a healthy body, eating the correct food can help to target The objective of my blog is to chat about the ways in which you can munch yourself to a better. Hi, my name is Peter and I am a Munch. A Munch is someone who is kind of a combination of a little bit crazy, a little weird and a little special in their own way. Munch & Move Healthy Eating and Active Play Conferences.
Healthy munching step by step
- Heat ghee in pan. Add cashew, almonds and pista in it. And roast on low flame till become light brown and crunchy..
- Now in the same pan dry roast pumpkin seed on low flame for 7-8 minutes or till it become crunchy..
- In the same pan dry roast sunflower seeds for 7-8 minutes or till it become crunchy..
- Before roasting flaxd seed purs one teaspoon water and pinch of salt mix it well and keep aside it for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes roast flax seed in same pan on low to medium heat till it start popping..
- Now put all the thing in a mixing bowl add all the spices. Mix well and keep it in a air tight container..
If you are craving to munch on Indian snacks but are afraid of the unhealthy ingredients in it, then Lo! Foods has come to your rescue with its low-carb snacks. At a time when corn puffs were the only option for snack munching, Mr Makhana was just the crunchy move to provide a wholesome alternative to unhealthy binging. Promoting and influencing healthy food choices for children. How many different foods do you think you've tried?