Fudge pot with dark couverture nuts seeds & healthy flours. A wide variety of dark chocolate couverture options are available to you, such as form, additional ingredient, and certification. Naturally sweetened and dairy-free, it's a healthy dessert that leaves you feeling satisfied. Making this Vegan Fudge is as easy as it gets.
Ingredients of Fudge pot with dark couverture nuts seeds & healthy flours
- Prepare for of Flours Mixture-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of amaranth/ rajgira flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sorghum/ jowari flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Chia seeds powdered.
- Prepare For of Chocolate mixture:.
- Prepare 120 grams of 56 % dark couverture, chopped chocolate chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Extra virgin, cold pressed coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare For of Wet Ingredients:.
- It’s 1 cup of thick curd.
- It’s 2-3 of over ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare For of Toppings:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of 56 % dark couverture, chopped chocolate chunks.
- It’s as required of Almonds.
- You need as needed of Cashewnuts.
- You need as needed of Pistachios.
- It’s as required of Walnuts.
- Prepare as needed of Raisins.
- It’s as required of Blackcurrants.
- It’s as required of Blueberries.
- It’s as required of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need as required of Melon seeds.
- You need as required of Sunflower seeds.
- You need as required of Toasted flax seeds.
I love a little fudge, and it is that time of the year. I just need little, not a lot; just a little fudge will do. So with this recipe, you can add your choice of nuts like I did. You could top with candies like sprinkles, M&M's, or Reese's Pieces.
Fudge pot with dark couverture nuts seeds & healthy flours step by step
- In a double boiler add chopped chocolates and coconut oil. Melt chocolates completely. Add brown sugar and mix well..
- Sift all flours, baking soda and baking powder..
- In a mixer add some chia seeds and blend to a coarse powder. Store extra in an airtight container..
- Add chia seeds to the sifted flour mixture and mix well..
- Beat in curds and egg in a bowl..
- Take 1 cup full of all chopped dried fruits, nuts and seeds of your choice and mix with the flour. Puree bananas too..
- Mix the vanilla extract, pureed bananas and curd with the melted chocolate mixture..
- Grease your pan and preheat your oven @180C..
- Mix everything together. Add chopped chocolate chunks. Add water or milk if batter is too thick..
- Pour and spread out evenly into the pan.
- Bake until the top springs back when touched..
Our dark chocolate covered almonds are a customer favorite! These perfectly toasted supreme size almonds are generously covered in delicious and smooth dark chocolate. Personally, I prefer using Couverture Dark Chocolate for this recipe. I would say it is more like a flourless chocolate cake, lighter than fudge but denser than a mousse. We are adding whole eggs in the recipe and not whipping it up so that is what makes it denser than a mousse as the ingredients.