Healthy trail mix. Not all trail mixes are created equal! With this tutorial on how to build a healthy trail mix, you'll get the low-down on what to include, what not to include and how to customize your homemade trail mix to. We love trail mix because it's lightweight, portable, and full of energy-dense ingredients like dried fruit, nuts, and chocolate — perfect for trailside noshing.
Ingredients of Healthy trail mix
- You need 2 tbsp of dried dates.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sliverd Almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flax seeds.
Literally, the best trail mix you will ever eat! Its naturally vegan, gluten free, and dairy free and delicious! Its always super helpful to have yummy. Homemade trail mix is usually healthier than the store-bought varieties too… of course it does depend on what you put in your mix.
Healthy trail mix step by step
- Dry roast each item on a non stick pan..
- Let it cool and store in a Airtight container..
- Take 2 tbsp every day along with Milk for a healthy snack..
You can make it super healthy or extra decadent. And in a much healthier way. Most store-bought trail mix is loaded with sugar and artificial Not to mention a lot more healthy. If store-bought trail mix is your go-to snack, this is for you. We've made a list of our favorite healthy trail mix recipes, without the added sugar and salt.