Fruit salad. Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream.
Ingredients of Fruit salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mango.
- It’s 1 cup of watermelon.
- Prepare 1 cup of melon.
- You need 4 of tspn honey.
- It’s 2 of tspn lemon.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 of tspn black pepper.
- It’s of Dry fruits (almond, pista, raisins, pumpkin seeds) as per choice.
It is the perfect summer treat. Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Fruit is better when it tastes like a cocktail. Get the recipe from Iowa Girl Eats.
Fruit salad instructions
- In a bowl mix honey, lemon salt and black pepper…
- Take another bowl add mango, melon, watermelon and add the above prepared topping.. Our fruit salad is ready to serve.. Add dry fruits before serving.. served chilled…
Get the recipe from Natasha's Kitchen. Fruit salad is a classic potluck contribution for a reason. It's easy to mix together a variety of fruits that will make a refreshing, flavorful side or dessert. This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown. Serve fruit salad inside hollowed-out fruit for a dish that doubles as a centerpiece.