Paleo “granola” breakfast. Paleo Granola Breakfast Cups with Homemade Cashew Yogurt. paleogrubs.com VIEW RECIPE. Lower your cholesterol and protect you heart with this innovative breakfast yogurt cup idea. So, I like to make my own granola.
Ingredients of Paleo “granola” breakfast
- Prepare 100-150 g of blueberries or mixed berries.
- It’s 2 Tbs of coconut chips.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of raw pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 tbs of raw sunflower seeds (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of raw sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbs of cocoa nibs, Goji berries or chopped dates (optional).
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of coconut or goat’s milk yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of organic maple syrup (optional).
An easy recipe for paleo granola, the most astonishingly tasty and The first time I heard about the paleo diet, long before this paleo granola entered my life, the concept sounded so outlandish (eating. Gather your paleo granola ingredients, you granola gathering foo. This Paleo Granola recipe is better than any of the non Paleo granolas from the store but it is chock Combine it all together and put it into a big bowl. It was one of the best breakfasts that I have had in.
Paleo “granola” breakfast step by step
- Wash the berries and put in a bowl.
- Mix granola ingredients (seeds and coconut chips) and add to the berries.
- Add yogurt.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds or granola..
- Optional: add a dash of maple syrup and serve.
This granola is another great alternative to eggs for breakfast in the morning. I love it by itself just like a trail mix. The Paleo Mom is a scientist turned health educator and advocate. "Everyday solid breakfast". I have been eating Paleonola for breakfast regularly for years, since I started on the I feel like I've tried every paleo granola on the shelves and Paleonola is the best! Granola is commonly thought of as a healthy and safe breakfast option, however most store-bought versions.