Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing.
Ingredients of Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing
- Prepare 2 of large stems of Kale *thick stems removed, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Carrot *thinly sliced into strips.
- Prepare 2-3 leaves of Red Cabbage *thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of small Beetroot *thinly sliced into strips, rinsed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Seeds *e.g. Pepita (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Grated Garlic *OR 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of White Wine Vinegar OR Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sugar *OR Honey, Maple Syrup, other sweetening.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Herbs of your choice *I used dry Italian Herb Mix.
- It’s of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Prepare of *Note: 'My Buttermilk Dressing' is also good for this salad. Find it at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12506033-my-buttermilk-dressing.
Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing instructions
- Place all the Dressing Ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and season with Salt and Pepper..
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. Drizzle in the dressing and mix thoroughly. Add extra Salt & Pepper if required. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Add the Seeds and combine well and serve..