Easy grains with mint, parsley and pomegranate – vegan. A deep green side salad of parsley, dill and mint scattered with sweet fruit and crunchy cucumber. Whole grain quinoa seasoned with fresh herbs, including fresh mint, parsley, lemon juice, and green onions, makes this salad recipe healthy and low-fat, as well as vegetarian and vegan. Don't let that scare you―it tastes good too and is just bursting with plenty of fresh flavor!
Ingredients of Easy grains with mint, parsley and pomegranate – vegan
- Prepare 100 g of giant couscous or maftoul.
- You need 150-200 ml of vegan stock (check the packet of grains you’re using for their recommendation).
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of Zest of half a lemon.
- You need 1/3 cup of mint leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parsley leaves, finely chopped.
- You need Handful of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare Handful of pumpkin seeds.
Then, you can add goodness and texture to your soups This is cracked wheat that has been partially cooked and dehydrated. It is most often combined with olive oil, garlic, mint, parsley, paprika, and. Parsley also comes in handy for lightening up cold-weather dishes. It tames the bite of garlic and onions (and the bad breath—parsley's high chlorophyll content is said to neutralize odors) and mellows more pungent herbs such as sage, rosemary, thyme and tarragon.
Easy grains with mint, parsley and pomegranate – vegan step by step
- Cook the couscous/ maftoul according to the directions using stock instead of plain water..
- Meanwhile, heat a dry frying pan. Toast the pumpkin seeds for 5-10 mins til fragrant – taking care not to burn them :).
- When the grain is ready, mix in the mint and parsley. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest..
- Fold through the pomegranate seeds and the pumpkin seeds..
- Enjoy 😋.
Mushroom Tart with Herbed Cheese [Vegan]. Get to know your herbs and spices with The Essential Guide to Herbs and The Ultimate Spice Guide for Vegan Cooking. Then use this guide on how to match the right herbs and. Cook the grain or starch of choice, set aside until ready to assemble. Cut kale thinly and massage with some lemon juice I decided to make my cauliflower and cashew alfredo sauce, paired with this funky mini lasagna pasta and easy go lucky frozen veggies.