Baked oatmeal: carrot and pear – vegan. Pear +Pecan Baked Oatmeal (Vegan + GF). Stir the almond milk mixture into the rolled oats mixture and fold in half of the pear slices and pecans. This pear baked oatmeal can be baked on a weekend and cut into individual servings to be heated and Stir into oat mixture.
Ingredients of Baked oatmeal: carrot and pear – vegan
- You need 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need of Generous pinch salt.
- You need 2 cups of almond milk or plant milk of choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of grated carrots.
- It’s 1 of pear, peeled and chopped.
- It’s of Some dried cranberries and walnuts and/ or pumpkin seeds to sprinkle on top.
Would be so wonderful to just buy a tub of delicious plant based. A delicious and healthy pear carrots and oats bread loaf. Great for sandwiches, snacks and toast and very simple to make. This week I added the pureed pear, pulp , skin and all, some pureed baby carrots and some oats!
Baked oatmeal: carrot and pear – vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 190C if you’re baking straight away..
- Mix the oats, cinnamon, ginger and salt..
- In another bowl, mix the milk, carrots, maple syrup and the vanilla essence..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Fold in the pear..
- Put the mix in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the cranberries/ walnuts/ pumpkin seeds on top..
- Bake for 40 – 45 mins – until it turns golden. Or leave it in the fridge overnight ready to bake in the morning..
- Let it settle for 5-10 minutes before tucking in. Maybe with an extra splash of milk. Enjoy 😋.
There was a very slight pear/carrot taste in the bread, and it. Baked oatmeal with pears and seeds Baked pumpkin oatmeal in a jar Baked oatmeal with carrot. I based the first two baked oatmeal recipes on the blog off of the Quaker instant oatmeal packets that I used to love as a kid, Peaches n' Cream But this time, I wanted something a little more sophisticated and went for the delicious fall-inspired combo of ginger and pear. What's nice is that you can prep it. These hazelnut oatmeal baked pears will have you and your loved ones reaching for seconds!