Fruit salad dressing with Honey chilli sauce. ILEAD TV presents "Health's Kitchen" with easy to cook recipes. In this episode learn how to make "Tropical Fruit Salad with Chilli Honey Dressing" by. How to make Fruit Salad with Honey Chilli Dressing?
Ingredients of Fruit salad dressing with Honey chilli sauce
- Prepare 1 of medium apple chopped.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of peeled and chopped papaya.
- It’s 1/2 of peeled and chopped muskmelon.
- You need 1/2 bowl of fresh Cheri.
- You need 1 of peeled and chopped kiwi.
- You need of For dressing :-.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 of zest of lemon.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Crushed black pepper to taste.
- You need of For plating and garnishing :-.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 10 of roasted walnuts.
Creamy Salad Dressing Farmhouse Salad DressingLongbourn Farm. salt, pepper, sour cream, milk, mayonnaise, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce. This fruit salad sauce is totally going to make things easier. No back to the salad and this yummy healthy honey yogurt sauce. To make this salad, slice any type of fruit you have on hand and mix them with fresh orange juice to.
Fruit salad dressing with Honey chilli sauce instructions
- First wash the green chilli with water and remove it's seeds and finally chopped it.Now take a small bowl and put chopped green chilli in it,put two tbsp honey in it, add lemon,lemon zest lemon juice,and mix it well.After this add salt and black pepper in it and mix it well with spoon.our dressing is ready.put it in the side..
- Roast the walnuts on tawa without any oil..
- Now take a big bowl and put all the chopped fruits.you can add more fruits to it such as pineapple,pears etc. Put dressing in it and mix well with spoon..
- Now take a plate and place the lettuce on plate and put the fruit salad over it and after this put the roasted walnuts and pumpkin seeds over it. Our healthy fruit salad is ready. Enjoy it in evening as snacks..
Fresh fruit salad tossed in a homemade honey lime dressing is a refreshing side dish to serve with any meal. I mixed the fruit I had on hand pineapple raspberries blueberries and watermelon and dressed it with the honey lime dressing. For this fruit salad I chose to go with a Honey Balsamic Dressing because I love the way it compliments berries. Just think about the last time you had strawberries with a balsamic reduction, it's the same Nutrition Facts. Berry Fruit Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing.