Healthy Beetroot Halwa.
Ingredients of Healthy Beetroot Halwa
- You need 3 of medium size beetroot.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 4 of badam.
- Prepare 4 of cashew.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Palm jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Healthy Beetroot Halwa instructions
- Take a sauce pan, after getting heat pour required ghee into pan..
- Add finely grated Beetroot into it and stir until the raw smell goes off and make sure stirring continuously and light colour fades..
- Add handful of pumpkin seeds into it and keep stirring and add 1 cup of milk into it..
- Let it boil till the beetroot absorbs the milk completely in this step you can add grated badam and cashew and jaggery powder as required according to the taste..
- Let it be for other 5 mins in simmer mode and there you go…
- Yummy halwa us ready..This recipe I have done to my 1 year old baby girl.. special recommended…
- Healthy one No sugar recipe..Eat healthy Stay Healthy….