Homemade Hot Cocoa.
Ingredients of Homemade Hot Cocoa
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa podwer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brewed coffee.
- You need 1 tbsp of coffee creamer.
- It’s 1 of chocolate syrup (optional).
Homemade Hot Cocoa instructions
- In a medium size pot add first two ingredents. Bring to a boil. Then one at a time add the rest of ingredents except the syrup. Pour into cup and top off with syrup. Be creative add any topping you desire!!.