Beef and Broccoli. All Reviews for Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. I actually have never made this recipe with beef but I have made it several times with tofu broccoli carrots onion and red bell pepper. We love this over steamy white rice.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- It’s 1 Pound of tri tip steak.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli crown.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce dark.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce regular.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of ginger minced root.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of white sugar.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of chilli oil.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of water.
Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of.
Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Mince enough ginger root to render about 1 tablespoon ginger..
- Mix in a large bowl: dark and regular soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, minced ginger, white sugar..
- Chop steak into bite-sized pieces..
- Add meat to the bowl containing the seasoning. Mix meat with seasoning until it is evenly coated. Place in refrigerator and let sit for 20 minutes..
- Chop broccoli crown in quarters, separating most of the pieces. Chop stalk in small pieces. Set broccoli pieces aside..
- Once meat is almost done marinating, start steaming the broccoli.To steam the broccoli in a pot, pour about 1/2 cup water into the pot, apply medium heat and add the broccoli..
- Add chilli oil to pan and turn on the heat to high. After letting the pan heat up for a minute, add the meat pieces. Dump the rest of the marinade into the pan as well..
- Flip the meat pieces and turn down the heat..
- Mix around the broccoli pieces occasionally so they cook evenly. Turn off the heat on the broccoli when it is soft but not mushy (about 10 minutes)..
- Stir the meat pieces occasionally so they cook evenly..
- Turn off the heat when the meat is no longer red inside (probably about 10 minutes). Add the broccoli to the pan and stir together the meat, broccoli, and sauce. If the broccoli was overcooked it may fall apart while stirring..
- Season liberally with black pepper. Serve on white rice..
Recipe: Easy Takeout-Style Beef and Broccoli. by Patty Catalano. In go the bite-sized broccoli florets and the rest of the sauce, which you'll cook until the vegetables are crisp-tender and glazed. Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version.