Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes. These soft & fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes are a comforting Fall breakfast that everyone will love! These spiced pumpkin pancakes are soft, fluffy, and even healthy! What's better than a hot stack of pumpkin pancakes on a cool fall morning?
Ingredients of Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Buttermilk or buttermilk substitute.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Pumpkin Puree.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Nonstick cooking spray.
They cook up bubbly and super tall, no separate egg-white-whipping necessary. Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes from Scratch. Here's our easy pumpkin pancakes recipe. They're fluffy, but gluten-free and vegan.
Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, oil, pumpkin puree and mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and mix..
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, until well combined..
- Heat griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour scoops full of batter onto hot griddle or pan. When bubbles form, gently flip the pancakes. Finish cooking until nice and golden brown on both sides..
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!.
They're one of our Vitamix recipes, but a food processor will work just. If you like pancakes, try my recipe. I have tried many, and this one results in fluffy pancakes with the sweet, balanced taste of pumpkin, cinnamon, allspice and ginger. These make perfect breakfast in fall. Serve with pecans (or walnuts) and maple syrup.