Roasted Pumpkin Seeds.
Ingredients of Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- It’s of pumpkin seeds (whatever comes out of the pumpkins you empty).
- Prepare of unsalted butter – melted (about 1 tbs per cup of seeds).
- You need of worcestershire sauce (about 2 tsp per cup of seeds).
- It’s of garlic powder (about 1/2 tsp per cup of seeds).
- It’s of onion powder (about 1/4 tsp per cup of seeds).
- You need of seasoned salt – such as Lawry's (just a pinch per cup of seeds).
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds instructions
- When scooping out your pumpkins for carving reserve the seeds in a large bowl making sure there is as little "other guts" (pulp/fibers) from inside the pumpkins as possible in the seeds, a little left behind is ok just no large globs. Do not rinse the seeds. Being wet with the gooey residue will help the butter and seasoning stick and also add additional flavor..
- When you're done carving roast your seeds! Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray..
- Add all other ingredients in the bowl of seeds to personal taste, using the quantities listed as guidelines. Stir to thoroughly coat seeds. NOTE: I usually end up with 2 – 3 cups of seeds out of what we carve..
- Spread pumpkin seeds out in an even layer on prepared baking sheet, place in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until coating is dry and darkened slightly, stirring every 10 minutes. NOTE: I usually taste one at 40 minutes to gage texture (let it cool first!). If there's a decent crunch they're ready. If not, go for 10 minutes more..
- Let cool on baking sheet (they crisp up more as they cool). When completely cool store in an air tight container. Enjoy munching till they're gone!.