Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats!. And yet, everyone knows all one really needs to get into a creepy-crawling-spooky-haunting mood are the songs of the season. Hook Lyrics: Peace to my peeps who died up in the streets Fuck hallows eve treats 'cause ain't shit sweet. Where did All Hallows' Eve come from?
Ingredients of Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats!
- You need of mass.
- It’s 500 grams of almond powder.
- It’s 300 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 150 grams of potato (1.5 small potatoes).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of condiments.
- It’s 1 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 of orange zest.
- Prepare of chocalate powder.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of coffe.
- You need of dry shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 of quince paste or any wanted fruit jam.
It centers around the citizens of Elmore's love for Halloween. Colin, Felix, Leslie , Carmen, Masami, Banana Joe, and Tobias : Halloween, it's Halloween! While watching two children on Halloween night, a babysitter finds an old VHS tape in the kids' trick or treat bag. The tape features three tales of terror, all linked together by a murderous clown.
Really Easy All Hallows' Eve Treats! instructions
- Boil the potatoes (peel on) until soft. Once done, peel andmash them and let them cool down..
- Mix the sugar, the almond and the egg. Then add the potatoes (measure 150g) and kneed it by hand. Pre-heat oven to 250°C/480°F..
- When the mass is smooth (you have to kneed for about an hour toget at this point) divide it in even balls (coconut should be a bit bigger)..
- COCONUT: put about 75grams of coconut in a ball and mix it with the mass. Make a ball and pinch it to make a cone. Put some more coconut around it..
- CHOCOLATE: Spread the powder on a flat surface and kneed the mass until it's dark brown in and out. Make little balls and flatten them. Put 2-3 chips on top..
- ORANGE: Zest the orange amd mix it. Make little balls and put some zest on too. You can also use about one teaspoon if the juicr and mix it in..
- LEMON: Same procedure as step 6, but don't put the zest on top, the flavour may come too strong..
- COFFEE: mix 3 teasppons of coffee with 3 of water, stir and sieve it int a bowl. Mix with the mass and add 1/2 a teaspoon of coffee and kneed again..
- QUINCE PASTE/JAM: Add about 4 teaspoons of the quince paste/jam and quickly kneed it. It's okay if there are lumps..
- Bake for 5 minutes andnput on a tray. Eat cold (just because if they are warm they fall apart).
As the night goes on strange things begin to occur in the house. While watching two children on Halloween night, a babysitter finds an old VHS tape in the kids' trick or treat bag. The tape features three tales of terror, all linked together by a murderous clown. As the night goes on strange things begin to occur in the house. In exchange they performed songs, plays or prayers during the night of All Hallows Eve.