Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes. This Apple and Ginger Cake Recipe is so moist and delicious! This will soon become a family favourite sheet pan cake recipe. Apple Cinnamon CakeAs receitas lá de casa.
Ingredients of Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes
- It’s 50 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 75 grams of butter.
- It’s 100 grams of golden syrup.
- Prepare 100 grams of black treacle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 150 grams of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1 of large bramley apple, peeled and finely chopped.
- It’s of icing.
- Prepare 1 of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
Nothing can beat an upside down cake for ease AND deliciousness. They don't need frosting (so take a lot less effort/time to make) and you can switch up the fruit depending on the season. But let´s speak about this easy and delicious bundt cake. This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer!
Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170 celius. Prepare a fairy cake tray with liners, or you could make one big cake..
- Melt the butter, sugar, golden syrup, treacle, ginger and cinnamon in a pan over a low heat.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in 1 tbsp of boiling water.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and let in cool slightly. Mix in the milk, egg and bicarb.
- Then mix together the apples and flour before stirring in the liquid ingredients.
- It is a very wet mix so use a ice cream scoop/ladle or tablespoon measurer to fill the cases two thirds full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until risen and bouncy.
- Leave to cool before icing.
- For the icing juice the lemons and add enough icing sugar to make a thick icing. Spread over the top of the cakes. Enjoy!.
This cinnamon sugar apple cake is just one of those things that is very regular but somehow elevates the day a little bit. The cake is best warm out of the oven, and will keep for a week after you've baked it. Toss in walnuts or pecans to the batter for an added nutty crunch. This Cinnamon Apple Layer Cake is incredibly moist, made with fresh apples and has the most amazing apple filling! Cinnamon Apple Cake Recipe – soft and fluffy cinnamon cake with a layer of spiced brown sugar apples cooked in a skillet.