Whole Kabocha Squash Gratin.
You can cook Whole Kabocha Squash Gratin using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Kabocha Squash Gratin
- You need 1 small of sized one Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 of Frozen seafood mix.
- Prepare 3 of to 4 slices Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of more than 10 grams Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of cube Soup stock cube.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Panko.
- You need 1 of Cheese.
Whole Kabocha Squash Gratin step by step
- Wrap the kabocha squash tightly with cellophane wrap and microwave. You'll scoop out the inside of the kabocha squash, so heat well..
- This time, I heated it for 7 minutes while checking at 700W and then turned it over and heated for another 3 minutes. Let the whole thing become soft..
- When it becomes soft, cut off the upper part to make a lid. Scoop out the inside and make a container..
- Make the gratin. Stir fry the onion and bacon in a pan and add the seafood mix. When they are cooked through, throw in the butter. When the butter has melted, add flour and stir fry until the flouriness is gone. Add milk and a soup stock cube..
- Add the kabocha squash. Add the amount you want to add. You can also keep the remaining kabocha squash for a salad, too. It feels good because you can enjoy it twice with this. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and transfer it to the kabocha squash container. Sprinkle panko and cheese (I used easy melting parmesan)..
- I sprinkled panko and mayonnaise and baked it..
- Bake it in an oven until the cheese melts. At my place, I bake it for about 10 minutes at 430F/220C, but you can bake it to your liking. Cover it with the lid you made when it is ready..
- Here is the Halloween decoration version..
- For 2009, I made this recipe using a white kabocha squash I received. The outside was white so I was surprised!.
Banana pancakes. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein.
Banana oatmeal pancakes are a healthy, satisfying, family-friendly breakfast. This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and absolutely delicious. This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning. You can have Banana pancakes using 2 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- It’s of Banana.
- Prepare of Pumpkin seeds.
Light And Fluffy Banana Pancakes That Are Simple And So Full Of Flavor. Everyone Loves These Pancakes That Are Perfect Topped With Nutella, Chocolate Syrup Or Even Buttermilk Syrup. Have you ever woken up on a lazy Sunday morning craving something sweet and delicious? These paleo Banana Pancakes have just a handful of healthy ingredients, yet turn out fluffy, tender, and even more delicious than traditional pancakes!
Banana pancakes step by step
- Take mashed banana..
- Make pancakes.
My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on. If you aren't into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One , my Gingerbread Pancakes. Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients. The bananas can be mashed or sliced, after which they are added to the batter or served on top. Banana Pancakes are fluffy and perfectly sweet.
Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies.
You can cook Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies
- It’s 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 of amount needed to decorate cookies Kabocha seeds.
Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies step by step
- Remove the skin and pith of the kabocha, cook in a microwave until tender, mash to a paste-like consistency, then chill in the refrigerator..
- Blend the sugar into the butter (brought to room temperature in advance)..
- Add the kabocha paste from Step 1, sift in the cake flour, and fold in without kneading..
- If still dry after mixing in Step 3, add milk; if too soft, add more flour..
- Form the dough into a ball, wrap in saran wrap, then let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Shape each cookie into 13 to 15 g balls, make an indentation in the center, draw lines on the sides with a toothpick, and decorate with a seed..
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes at 360°F/180°C until a nice golden brown..
Halloween Spooky soul representing Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce:.
You can have Halloween Spooky soul representing Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce: using 16 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halloween Spooky soul representing Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce:
- You need of For the banana pancakes we require:.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh thick milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh whipped cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need of For the strawberry sauce we require:.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need as needed of water.
Halloween Spooky soul representing Banana Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce: instructions
- For the banana pancakes:.
- In a bowl peel and smash bananas and keep aside..
- In a large bowl add in mashed bananas and mix with white sugar until it combines well.
- Add in cardamom to give a nice essence flavor to the pancake batter (I love the aroma of cardamom, so as I preferred).
- Now add all-purpose flour elegantly to the mixture bowl to make a silky thin pancake batter..
- Add beaten eggs and combine well..
- Rest the batter for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once it’s out of resting mode, heat a lightly buttered griddle or frying pan over a medium, high heat..
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake..
- Cook until pancake is golden brown on both sides.
- For the strawberry sauce:.
- In a blender add in straw berries and make a smooth paste.
- Filter the mixture onto a bowl and keep aside..
- In large sauce pan add in the mixture and turn on to medium low heat..
- Add in brown sugar and castor sugar and mix well..
- Add water as required and reduce the mixture to thick mode..
- Remove the mixture from the heat and set aside to cool on a room temperature..
- For the plating:.
- Place the banana pancakes on to black plate on rack mode..
- Now pierce in the knife, to give a Halloween look..
- Pour in the strawberry sauce on the pancakes and give a touch to the knife too..
- Serve it hot or cold..
- Enjoy the Halloween spooky soul banana pancakes with strawberry sauce..
Pumpkin ice cream pie. And then make some Homemade Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream! The best of both worlds – fall and summer – in one little bowl! You do need to heat the ice cream mixture in order to cook out the raw taste, and to help the spices come to life.
This pumpkin-ice cream mixture is then piled into a homemade graham cracker crust and frozen until ready to serve. This Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie is a favorite in our home! However, one of my daughters cannot have gluten or dairy so I make her a version that is gluten free. You can cook Pumpkin ice cream pie using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin ice cream pie
- It’s 1 container of Vanilla bean Halo Top ice cream.
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of Quest beyond cereal bars cinnamon bun flavor.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kodiak Power cakes mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
This Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie looks every bit as impressive as traditional pumpkin pie, but requires minimal effort and tastes fabulous! It is refreshing yet rich at the same time bursting with pumpkin goodness. This ice cream pie is comprised of a luscious filling made from ice cream, pure pumpkin. Freeze in your ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Pumpkin ice cream pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 and allow Halo Top to start melting.
- Crumble cereal bars and place in a mixer.
- Add in power cake mix.
- 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese blend till crumbs are even and uniform.
- Place in pie shell and spread out evenly. Spray the exposed sides of dish with baking spray.
- Make sure Halo Top is soft and partially melted.
- Combine ice cream and pumpkin pie filling.
- Add in eggs.
- Combine till uniform, scrape down sides of bowl.
- Place over crumb mixture.
- Bake at 425 for 15 then reduce temp to 350 bake for an additional 30-40.
- I checked my pie at 30 and it was done. Insert a knife in center and make sure it comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
- Here is the nutrition information if you track.
Let the ice cream harden for at least two hours unless serving all immediately. Categories: Halloween Dessert Recipes Dessert Halloween Ice Cream Pumpkin Fall Gluten Free Low Sodium. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is the best fall ice cream flavor! The end of summer/beginning of fall is the best time of year. It's perfectly gorgeous during the day, and there's finally a little nip in the So what to do?
Fruit salad with dried fruits. Make quite sure all the fruit is immersed and leave to soak overnight. Serve the salad spooned into dishes with the yoghurt and nuts handed round separately. The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing!
All Reviews for Quinoa Salad with Dried Fruit and Nuts. I used almonds instead of pecans and added dried apricots. I think almost any combination of fruit and nuts would work – so use what you like. You can have Fruit salad with dried fruits using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit salad with dried fruits
- You need 1 cup of diced watermelon.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced apple and pear.
- You need 1/2 cup of grapes.
- It’s 1 cup of chunks of Alphonso mango.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped mint leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Whip up a fresh fruit salad for breakfast or as a light dessert with yogurt or cream. You can also mix fruit with cheese and nuts in savoury salads. Look for ripe, sweet-smelling fruit for this simple fruit salad with kiwi, mango, pineapple, grapes, orange and berries. It's a lovely, light summer dessert.
Fruit salad with dried fruits step by step
- Wash all the fruits and dice and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add all the dice fruits one by one..
- Now drizzle honey, lemon juice and dry fruits and pumpkin seeds and toss to coat evenly..
- Toss the whole salad until the dry dry fruits is evenly distributed. Nutritious healthy fruits salad is ready to serve..
The Best Fruits for Hearty Fruit Salads. Juicy, ripe fresh fruit will add sweetness and another layer of flavor to your salad. Separate any fruit that will overpower the flavors of other fruits, stain other fruit (pomegranates), or have enzymes that can break down other fruit (pineapple and papaya) and store. From healthy summer fruit salads to citrusy winter fruit salads, we've loads of ideas to make the This is a delicious summer fruit salad, which is the perfect dessert or snack. It also counts towards A really, truly gorgeous dried fruit salad that I serve in the evenings to share with my mum and sisters.
Halloween Finger Sandwiches. Part of the series: Fall Entertaining: Snacks & Drinks. Made for the Halloween Today show , these would be good anytime! You can also tuck the carrots inside two slices of bread, so they stick out both ends of the sandwich.
I love how simple and somewhat healthy these creepy sandwiches are. As creepy as these finger sandwiches are, they're perfect for Halloween parties! But nobody will run away from their golden-brown, melty deliciousness. You can have Halloween Finger Sandwiches using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Finger Sandwiches
- Prepare 8 slice of pumpernickel bread.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pimento-stuffed olives.
The easy finger sandwiches will impress any crowd. Find more tea sandwich recipes here. These dainty finger sandwich recipes will impress all your guests. These Halloween finger foods and light bites will get everyone ready for the Halloween activities you Kids and adults alike will love these bat-shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Halloween Finger Sandwiches step by step
- Spread 1 oz cream cheese on 4 of the slices of pumpernickel..
- Chop olives and divide evenly, spreading over top of the 4 cream cheese-topped slices..
- Top 4 sandwiches with remaining slices of pumpernickel bread. Using a knife or large cookie cutter, cut each into a pumpkin shape..
- Slice 4 pimento-stuffed olives in half and use small dabs of cream cheese to attach them to the sandwiches to make eyes..
- VARIATION: Following directions above, make pumpkin-shaped peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. Use dots of peanut butter to attach raisins for eyes and mouth..
You simply. – Finger sandwiches from Family.go.com Another simple recipe! – Halloween chicken fingers from Savvy Mom. – Learn how to make sausage finger with Retox Halloween breakfast? Hosting a Halloween party this year? These spooky finger foods are the perfect way for your guests to partake in Make your next ghostly get together a frightful affair with these Halloween finger foods.. Caprese Finger Food, Cauliflower Finger Foods, Halloween Ice Cream Sandwich Hot Fudge CakeHugsand Cookies xoxo. sandwiches, OREO® Cookies, fudge. These creative Halloween appetizers — from meatball mummies to spider cheese balls — will totally wow all the ghosts Spot a tray of these Halloween finger foods at a party and it'll be love at first bite.
Halloween Kabocha Cheesecake.
You can cook Halloween Kabocha Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Halloween Kabocha Cheesecake
- You need 320 grams of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 250 grams of ●Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of ●Egg (medium).
- It’s 200 ml of ●Heavy cream.
- It’s 120 grams of ●Granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 100 grams of Oreo cookies.
Halloween Kabocha Cheesecake step by step
- Prep the kabocha: – remove the skin of kabocha squash and dice. Put into a heatproof container, cover with plastic wrap, and use a 600w microwave to heat for 4 to 6 minutes. If a skewer comes out clean, this is fine even if it hasn't completely softened..
- Pre-heat your oven to 360°F/180°C. Crush Oreo cookies (with the cream still intact) and spread them on a baking pan..
- Blend the ingredients marked with ● together with the kabocha from step 1 until creamy..
- Spread the mixture from step 3 on top of the pan from step 2. Bake at 360°F/180°C (middle or lower level) for 40 to 45 minutes..
- Once cooled, cut into bars. Wrap them in cute wrapping paper like candy and you're done! ★.
an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes. I love your recipes and visit your site first when. Ha – apparently, my friends and I cannot. 🙂 I ended up making two batches of red velvet cupcakes to take to a People's eyes always seem to light up whenever the hear the words "red velvet". And then for those like me, hearing anything having to do with "cream.
I developed this gluten free red velvet cupcake recipe last summer when I was running my gluten-free baking company, and then I never actually baked it to sell at the market. You'll love my moist and fluffy red velvet cupcakes topped with a big dollop of cream cheese frosting! They're beyond delicious and so easy to make! You can have an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red food colouring.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of frosting.
My red velvet cake recipe is one of the most popular recipes on this blog. Great for a cake, not so good for cupcakes baked in paper liners. It could have been a user error since I know so many of you guys have raved about how good of a cupcake that batter makes. Red Velvet Cupcakes are one of those delicious treats that I'm pretty sure no one can turn down.
an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350℉.
- sift and mix all dry ingredients, set aside.
- cream butter and the sugars till it's light and fluffy.
- add eggs, vanilla and red food colouring to butter mixture and mix till it's smooth.
- add vinegar to milk, stir.
- 3 parts dry ingredients, 2 parts milk mixture, alternatively add into the wet ingredients.
- scoop and bake @ 350℉ for 18-20 mins, check @ 15.
- let cool completely.
- frost by holding piping bag straight on to achieve the eye look, decor with cutout fondant, enjoy the BOO!.
I'm not sure if it's the rich red texture but they always seem to look so moist and delectable and, if they are at my house, they don't stick around for long. Super moist red velvet cupcakes with a tangy chocolate cream cheese frosting! The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last post on Modern Honey and it has to be perfect red velvet cupcakes.
Antioxident Energy Bar.
You can cook Antioxident Energy Bar using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Antioxident Energy Bar
- It’s 10 of dates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried/fresh rose petals.
- You need 1/2 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of pistachios.
- Prepare 6 of cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
Antioxident Energy Bar instructions
- Dry roast oats in a pan for 2 minutes on low flame.Take out and keep aside..
- Add all the ingredients to the pan(exept jaggery,dates and honey).Dry roast on low flame for 2 minutes.Take out and keep aside..
- Put jaggery to the pan and add 1tbsp water.Heat till jaggery melts.Donot over cook..
- Add sliced dates,oats and seeds.Mix well.Add honey,mix..
- Transfer it into a greased tray or on foil paper/parchment paper..
- Spread evenly,forming a 1"thick sheet.Keep in fridge for 30 minutes to set..
- After 30 minutes take out,put on a board/plate.Cut into bars..
- Fold the bars into butter paper.Can be store in fridge upto 1 month.Energy bars are ready to be served..