Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake
- Prepare of Cake batter.
- You need 300 g of AP flour.
- You need 1 packet of baking powder.
- You need 90 g of brown sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 100 g of chocolate powder.
- It’s 375 g of soy milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of oil.
- Prepare of Berries.
- It’s 400 g of frozen berries.
- It’s 1 packet of lemon sugar (≈10g).
- It’s of Ganache.
- It’s 150 g of dark chocolate (70% cocoa).
- It’s 150 g of soy milk.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Decoration.
- It’s 50 g of fresh berries.
Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake instructions
- Cake batter: whisk dry ingredients together. Combine with the wet ingredients..
- Berries: combine drained frozen berries with the lemon sugar. Set aside..
- Ladle roughly half of the batter in a parchment-lined cake pan. Then, arrange all of the frozen berries on top. Pour the rest of the batter. Bake for 40-45 min in a 175°C oven. Set aside to cool..
- Ganache: combine all ganache ingredients in a pot over low heat. Mix continuously. Once chocolate has melted, pour the ganache over the cooled cake..
- Decoration: Leave ganache to set for a few minutes, then arrange fresh berries nicely. I like the ganache to be still a little warm, so the berries stick to it and don't roll around too much..
- Leave in the fridge overnight. Enjoy :).