Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs). Note – I use silicone baking trays so do not need to grease with butter. If you do not use non stick baking tins then please ensure you grease the tins. I would also recommend lining the bottom with parchment paper to avoid sticking.
Ingredients of Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs)
- Prepare 3 cups of Oat Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 150 ml of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 Cups of Freshly squeezed Orange Juice.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Orange zest.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Stevia.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of white Vinegar.
- Prepare of Icing :.
- You need 1 Stick of Melte butter.
- It’s 0.5 cup of powder Sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Orange Juice.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Orange zest.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
Pour the first portion into the cream and mix until there are no noticeable strands of eggs. For this super easy orange cake, just put all the ingredients in the blender and blend them away, that's how easy this recipe is. A very fast recipe to prepare with no time at all. This Vegan orange cake recipe is made with fresh orange juice but you can even use readymade I have made this orange cake with whole wheat flour and powdered jaggery as well as sugar on various occasions.
Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs) step by step
- Add the sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract to the oat flour (whisk well).
- In another pot mix the orange juice with lemon zest and vinegar and coconut oil.
- Add the orange mix to the dry flour mix and whisk well.
- Put the mix in a pan after buttering the pan with coconut oil and some flour.
- Put the pan in the over between 140 and 150 degrees C. For 35 minutes.
- Prepare the icing while baking: mix sugar powder, vanilla extract and of lemon zest and melted butter and add orange juice till you get the icing texture you need while whisking..
- Wait for the cake to cool down then cover it with the icing.
Here the orange cake batter is ready. This soft, moist, easy orange cake recipe from scratch is loaded with with cream cheese frosting, mandarin oranges, orange marmalade and lots Now, this is NOT an orange juice cake because no juice is used. I like to use buttermilk instead. It's also NOT an orange pound cake, which has a firmer. Homemade Orange Cake with Sweet Orange Cream Cheese Frosting.