Blueberry fluff cake 🥮. This is the easiest ever vegan blueberry cake! Vegan baking couldn't be easier and more delicous! This Blueberry Cake is bursting with soft and sweet blueberries that are sandwiched between a layer of white cake and a cinnamon flavored streusel.
Ingredients of Blueberry fluff cake 🥮
- You need 1 1/8 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of blueberries.
It was easy to put together and it was amazing to see it bubble and fluff up when I mixed the wet and dry ingredients! A delicious breakfast coffee cake that tastes like your favorite blueberry muffin. Perfect for brunch or serving to overnight guests. This indulgent, easy summer bake is loaded with blueberries and has cream cheese added to not only the icing, but the batter too!
Blueberry fluff cake 🥮 instructions
- Micx the sugars together.
- Beat butter and sugars until fluffy. With an electric mixer, on medium speed, for about two minutes..
- Whisk two cups flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until mixed up. Beat half of the flour, until just incorporated, add half of the milk. Add in half of the remaining mixture of flour, then the remaining milk. Toss the blueberries in the end..
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Preheat oven at 350 degrees and bake for 35-40 minutes..
- And enjoy this delicious blueberry fluff cake..
This is the best blueberry cake EVER – it is truly delectable. The secret ingredient in the recipe is cream cheese – it makes a moist, rich and. Blueberry Muffin Cake – This simple and sweet blueberry cake recipe is loaded with blueberries and lemon zest, and topped with a buttermilk glaze and crispy crumbly oats. The blueberries in this recipe will burst in your mouth as you bite into your slice. The cake is delicious with a cup of tea, or served as an impressive dessert, from BBC Good Food.