Cottage Cheese – Blackberry Cake.
Ingredients of Cottage Cheese – Blackberry Cake
- Prepare 400 g of shortcrust pastry.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 370 g of cheese spread (President style, salty).
- Prepare 400 g of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 250 g of condensed milk.
- You need 4 g of vanilla.
Cottage Cheese – Blackberry Cake instructions
- Spread (storebought) dough to springform and blind bake for 10 mins 200°C..
- In a bowl whip the eggs and add the rest of the ingredients..
- Add the batter to the dough and lastly press in the blackberries..
- Bake at 200°C for approx. 40mins. Cool completely..