Daim Ice Cream Cake.
Ingredients of Daim Ice Cream Cake
- You need of ✨Almond Base✨.
- Prepare 150 g of Powder Sugar.
- You need 150 g of Ground Almond.
- It’s 4 of Egg whites.
- It’s of ✨Ice Cream✨.
- It’s 4 of Eggs Yolks.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 200 g of Powder Sugar.
- It’s 5 dl of Heavy Whipped Cream.
- You need 160 g of Crushed Daim Candy.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of ✨Topping✨.
- You need 50 g of Daim Candy (Chopped).
Daim Ice Cream Cake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 325° F. Line an 9-inch →24 cm round springform pan with parchment paper, grease the bottom and the sides of the pan. Place the egg whites into a bowl and beat on medium speed until foamy which is usually about 30 seconds. Add the powder sugar, one spoonful at a time, while mixing on medium speed until it becomes very stiff and thick..
- Add the grounded almonds into the mixture and mix it well. Pour the mixture into the prepared springform pan and use your spatula to spread it evenly. Bake it in the middle rack of your oven for 35-45 minutes. Let it cool completely after. While waiting for the cake to cool completely..
- Proceed to make the Daim ice cream: Beat the egg yolks, 2 eggs, powder sugar and vanilla into a clean mixing bowl and whisk it all together until it becomes stiff and thick. Set it aside after it is finished. Whip the whipped cream until it also becomes stiff and mix it with the previous mixture prepared. Add the coarsely chopped Daim candy and mix everything well. Then pour it over the almond cake bottom..
- Cover the Daim ice cream cake with plastic wrap and place the cake in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight. Top the cake with the chopped Daim candy..