Old-fashioned Egg Cake.
Ingredients of Old-fashioned Egg Cake
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 170 gr of sugar (add more if you prefer).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 180 gr of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 35 gr of oil.
- Prepare of (me: 15 gr melted butter + 20 gr oil).
Old-fashioned Egg Cake instructions
- Whisk egg, sugar and salt in a high speed until foamy and thick.
- Pour dry ingredients (flour+bp) into the batter using spatula or mixer at lowest speed then add fat (oil+butter).
- Pour batter into an individual cup, fill it for about 3/4 portion.
- Pre-heat oven 180 degC. Bake cakes for about 30-40 minutes.