Pound cake (Vanilla). This vanilla pound cake is classic in all the best ways. It has a buttery, soft crumb and a decadent glaze, an it's just begging for some fresh berries and whipped cream on top. This recipe is an updated version.
Ingredients of Pound cake (Vanilla)
- Prepare 100 grams of unsalted butter (softened).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs medium (3 large).
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need of Brushing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
Vanilla Pound Cake/Simple and Easy Recipe. This is a very simple and easy vanilla pound cake recipe.if you like this recipe please give it a thumbs up,like. Best Vanilla Pound Cake recipe, buttery, flavorful, moist cake. Simple & Easy recipe to give you a perfect soft, rich, delicious traditional vanilla pound loaf cake.
Pound cake (Vanilla) step by step
- Mix the butter to become creamy. Add powdered sugar (gradually). Add the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla extract and continue mixing for 2-3 mins..
- Sift the other dry ingredients and mix gradually. Continue mixing until you reach a creamy texture..
- Spray oil on your pan and pour the mix to medium level. Bake at 180 C (360) for 45 mins or until your insert a toothpick and comes out clean..
- Brush with honey immediately after taking it out and let it rest for 30 mins..
- Cut and enjoy your #poundcake.
This pound cake is a rich, dark brown outside, with an ultra-fine, golden crumb. A very easy, sinfully good pound cake. This is wonderful with fresh berries and cream. Learn how to make Ultimate Vanilla Pound Cake. This recipe for vanilla almond pound cake was the perfect recipe to get me started.