Orange Creamsicle Cake.
Ingredients of Orange Creamsicle Cake
- Prepare 2 cups of AP flour sifted.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of orange zest.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s 3 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbs of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2-4 cups of powdered sugar (to your liking).
Orange Creamsicle Cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350 spray and line pan.
- I used small 7 inch pans. Please double recipe for larger pans.
- Whisk your dry ingredients set aside.
- In a mixer mix sugar butter zest until fluffy and combined.
- Add eggs 1 at a time then add vanilla.
- Now add buttermilk and flour alternating a little at a time. Ending with flour mix until just combined.
- Add to 2 separate pans divide evenly and bake 23-25 mins..
- Combine frosting ingredients using room temp butter, be sure to frost a cool cake and enjoy cake at Room temperature.