Mug cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. A Cake in a Mug or Mug Cake is a variant of the cup cake that has gained popularity especially among the dorm room set.
Ingredients of Mug cake
- You need 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare of little bit, salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips (optional).
GIANT MUG CAKES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO. other than every other way! We've been loving mug everything lately mug cake, mug pie, mug mac n cheese, and mug pizza. This snickerdoodle mug cake makes it easy to enjoy these simple flavors at any time of year. The batter is layered with cinnamon-sugar, assuring the cookie's signature taste is savored in every bite.
Mug cake instructions
- Start of by adding your flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well….
- Next, in a separate bowl add your water, oil, milk….
- Now add your wet batter in to the dry ingredients….
- Now that you have your batter, pour it into a cup that you are going to use to bake your cake….
- Place it in the microwave for about 1-2 mins.
- Enjoy!!! ☕️🎂. #nukeit.
This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again. The best part (besides the eating, of course)? There are barely any dishes to do. Why not make a mug cake?