Tasty Chocolate Cake Recipe. Tasty The official YouTube channel of all things Tasty, the world's largest food network. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. It can make any stressful day better.
Ingredients of Tasty Chocolate Cake Recipe
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 g of chocolate bar or baking chocolate.
- It’s 4 of egg whites, 2 egg yolks + 1 whole egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Chocolate glaze.
- It’s 50 g of chocolate bar or baking chocolate.
- Prepare 78 g of / 5 tbsp sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted to get any lumps out.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Best chocolate cake recipe – Moist, soft, delicious and rich chocolate cake for beginners. Recipe with video & step by step photos. Chocolate cake recipe – Did you ever dream of baking the best chocolate cake? Eggless chocolate cake recipe – tasty chocolate cake recipe made with whole wheat flour (atta).
Tasty Chocolate Cake Recipe instructions
- In a microwave or over a bain marie, melt the chocolate and butter together. Let cool to room temperature..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk or with an electric hand/stand mixer beat all the egg whites on medium speed until soft peaks form. Set aside..
- In another large mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks, egg and sugar on medium speed until well incorporated and the colour of the mixture becomes lighter..
- After, add in the milk, oil and vanilla and beat again on medium speed until everything is well combined..
- Then, sift in the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Beat again on low at first, just until everything is well combined and then add in the melted butter and chocolate. Now, beat on medium until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Finally, with a spatula, fold in about half of the whipped egg whites until the batter loosens up a bit and then add in the rest and fold again just until a smooth and airy cake batter is formed..
- Grease a 6 × 3 inch round cake pan with butter and then dust lightly with cocoa powder..
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared tin and lightly tap afew times on the counter to get rid of any large air bubbles..
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 30 – 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Whiles the cake bakes, to make the chocolate glaze, combine everything except the vanilla in a medium sized saucepan and heat until the cocoa powder melts and everything is silky smooth, stirring as and when necessary. Take off the heat and immediately add the vanilla, stir to combine..
- Let the glaze cool down completely and refrigerate..
- Take the cake out of the oven when done and let cool to room temperature on a cooling rack over a baking tray..
- When the cake is at room temperature and the glaze is cold, pour the glaze slowly over the cake allowing any excess to drip into the baking tray. Make sure to cover the whole cake in glaze..
- Freeze the cake on a cake stand or flat tray just until the glaze sets on the cake. Take the cake out and decorate as desired. (I used afew berries and crushed oreos.) The cake is ready to be served. Happy baking and Enjoy!.
Eggless chocolate ice cream – easy recipe of a creamy and smooth chocolate ice cream. Does not need any ice cream maker and also you do not. Find chocolate cake recipes and videos for everything from easy chocolate loaf cakes and brownies to rich chocolate fudge cakes, chocolate This is a really simple, yet very tasty cake or you can make chocolate buns with the mixture instead. (If you do – note these will take less time to cook). This Chocolate Cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier!