Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk).
Ingredients of Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk)
- It’s 3 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 150 ml of oil (I used sunflower).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of pureed mango.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s of extra oil (about 1 tbsp).
Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) step by step
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and mix well..
- Make three holes. Pour vinegar to one hole, oil to another, and combination of mango + water to the last hole. Mix well..
- Add vanilla extract. Mix well to avoid lumps. No need to use a mixer, but you can use a whisk for better consistency..
- Pour extra oil to the rice cooker and coat it evenly..
- Pour batter into rice cooker. I press "CAKE" section in my rice cooker. After 40 minutes have passed, check the cake. If it's still gooey, program it again to bake longer. In my case, it took 25 more minutes in my rice cooker..
- Cool the cake before slicing. Enjoy!.