Chocolate cake. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. Now whenever I have a party everyone is always looking forward to my chocolaty chocolate cake. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 cups of – All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of – coco powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of – baking soda.
- It’s 2 cups of – Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of – baking powder.
- It’s 1.5 cups of – Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of – yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of – oil.
- You need of Add nuts it’s optional.
From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. Death by chocolate couldn't be sweeter with these amazingly decadent chocolate cake recipes. These cakes will satisfy even the most diehard choc-o-holic. This simply elegant cake has dark chocolate cake layered with a confection of hazelnut praline and lightly crunchy feuilletine.
Chocolate cake instructions
- It’s take 40 to 45 mins.
- 1. Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit or heavy kadai for 15 mins then apply ghee all over the cake tray.
- Add all the dry ingredients one by one then gently mix.
- Next add milk, yogurt, oil mix it well make sure no lumps there.
- Pour batter into cake tray.
- Put tray in oven for 35 mins or kadai for 40 to 45 mins then our yummy chocolate cake is ready.
Original French pralines were a pastry filling made of nuts cooked in burnt. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate. It can also include other ingredients. These include fudge, vanilla creme, and other sweeteners.