Hershey chocolate cake. Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Cake is the very best chocolate cake recipe. It has a wonderful, rich chocolate flavor that comes simply from using Hershey's cocoa in the cake batter. One night I was craving chocolate cake, but we didn't have a mix and I didn't feel like going to the store.
Ingredients of Hershey chocolate cake
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hershey’s cocoa.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tea spoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tea spoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of veggie oil.
- Prepare 2 of tea spoons of vanilla ecstasy or the powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling hot water.
Hershey's Chocolate Syrup CakeThe Kitchen is My Playground. Chocolate Syrup Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese FrostingBack To My Southern Roots. This moist and decadent chocolate cake recipe will have you hooked! Classic Hershey's Chocolate Syrup Cake, topped with rich boiled chocolate icing ~ it's moist, tender, and absolutely delicious.
Hershey chocolate cake step by step
- Stir sugar,flour,cocoa,baking powder,baking soda,salt in a lath bowl.
- Add eggs,milk,oil, and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water.
- Poor into cake pan and bake for 30 to35 minitse @ 180 degrees.
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER. This tasty cake is such a classic! I'll admit that at first, I thought that my attempt in converting this classic recipe into a keto-friendly option was going to be impossible. Thankfully, that was not the case. I definitely see a hershey's chocolate chocolate bundt cake in my near future.