3 Ingredients OREO Cake. Prepare this delicious oreo cake at home in a pressure cooker with this easy recipe. If you want to try making a delicious dessert at home then this is the easiest one! Easy Oreo Cake Recipe: Step by Step Oreo Cake Recipe, Tips to make Oreo Cake at home, Oreo Cake Ingredients, Oreo Cake Recipe video Made in minutes with just three ingredients, you can prepare this easy oreo cake recipe anytime for your loved ones.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients OREO Cake
- It’s 24 of Oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 210 ml of warm milk.
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of semi sweet choco chip (melted).
The result is soft, fluffy and delicious cake. If you are making this cake with Oreo. This decadent Oreo mug cake is calling your name. This Oreo drip cake is inspired in both design and taste by this classic cookie.
3 Ingredients OREO Cake instructions
- First separate Oreo and cream..
- Grind oreo in food processor till it becomes powder. Then in a bowl add Oreo powder and half of the warm milk to it and mix well. Then pour rest of it and mix. Add baking powder to the batter then rest for five minutes..
- Grease pan with oil and place butter paper and grease it too. Pour half of the batter to it and bake for 8 minutes by covering the pan with lid closed. Tadaaaa your first base is ready. Repeat the same..
- Frosting time. Mix with Oreo cream and melted chocolate and spread it on the first base and second..
- It's ready now. Please share to the family 😋.
This cake is made with my chocolate buttermilk layer cake recipe. However, I swapped out the regular baking cocoa for a secret ingredient. Sound on…» Making baking easier and cheaper than ever before, this magic cookbook will soon have you whipping up everything from bread, cakes, puddings and biscuits to savoury bakes using just three ingredients. Icebox cakes are one of my favorite treats to make with the kids. So simple to make, they can make it themselves.