Self-customised Mud Cake. I have tried mug cakes in the past and have been really disappointed with both the flavour and texture. They often turn out spongy and weird so it's not really been worth the hype. But this recipe exceeds all of those by a million miles.
Ingredients of Self-customised Mud Cake
- You need 2 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Milo (since i had no cocoa powder).
- You need 100 g of Lindt 78% Cocoa Bar (i did not have cooking chocolate).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of icing sugar (i did not have caster sugar).
- Prepare 250 g of salted butter (recipe was unsalted butter).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water, hot.
This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy There have been many people who have used self-raising flour in this recipe and didn't notice a difference so if you're up for the. Microwave for two minutes, then let the cake stand for another two minutes before digging. See great recipes for Self-customised Mud Cake, Meat and cabbage potstickers too!
Self-customised Mud Cake instructions
- In a pan, melt butter, low heat, add Milo, lindt chocolate, sugar and water..
- When cool add flour and egg..
- Pour batter in cake tin and bake at 150 degrees celcius for an hour..
- Done 🤤.
Self-taught chef Eloise Head, who runs Instagram account Fit Waffe Kitchen, is back with another delightful creation – red velvet mug cake. The London baker shared the quick recipe with her thousands of followers who can't get enough of her tasty treats. Well, I think Microwave Mug Cakes must have been invented by someone in that exact same predicament. Most of these Vegan Mug Cakes can be mixed right up in the mug you are going to cook and eat them in which makes them even more appealing. Some mug cake recipes even use cake mix.