3 ingredient banana cake. Mix mashed banana and eggs in a large bowl. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together until well combined. Mix all ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient banana cake
- Prepare 2.5 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 150 g of pancake mix.
- It’s of Walnuts and raisins (Optional).
Just three easy ingredients and your batter is ready to go. The batter comes out a little thick so you do have to help the batter along to form circles. I got the recipe idea from Thank Heavens, who recently posted a recipe for gluten-free banana pancakes. I don't have gluten-free flour so I decided to try.
3 ingredient banana cake instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Squash and mix well..
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pour the contents in a rice cooker. I poured half and spread walnuts and raisins on before covering it with another layer..
- Cook on normal white rice mode. Mine took about 30 mins..
Gotta eat them right away else they're rubbery." Had a really ripe banana so decided to give these a try for my daughter and I. This three ingredient banana bread ends up a little more cake-y than some of our other banana breads but it was delicious and loved by the entire family. It's especially great to make when you are running low on pantry staples but still want some yummy bread. Can be adapted to be dairy free too! My daughter is obsessed with Nutella, bananas and pancakes like many children.