Countdown Sponge Cake.
Ingredients of Countdown Sponge Cake
- You need of Sponge:.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of cake or fine pastry flour.
- You need 5 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of oil or soft butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of baking powder (8 grams – +|- 2 teaspoons).
Countdown Sponge Cake step by step
- Sponge recipe: 6 tablespoons flour / 5 tablespoons sugar / 4 tablespoons milk / 3 tablespoons oil or soft butter / 2 eggs / 1/2 packet baking powder (8 grams – +|- 2 teaspoons) *You may want to add some vanilla essence or flavor of your choice. Mix everything together with a hand mixer and fill in prepared baking form. Bake at 170°C (325°F) convection (or 180°C/ 350°F) for 15-20 mins. Let cool and add topping of your choice. ~Bon Appétit~.