5 minutes MICROWAVE CARROT CAKE !.
Ingredients of 5 minutes MICROWAVE CARROT CAKE !
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cups of peeled and grated carrot.
- It’s of Butter cream is optional*.
5 minutes MICROWAVE CARROT CAKE ! step by step
- Sift and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the room temperature eggs and other wet ingredients and mix with a hand whisk..
- Fold in the shredded carrots till everything is well combined..
- Grease a microwave friendly dish and pour the mixture in..
- NOTE: this recipe can make two thick layers of cake or three thin layers. Divide the mixture according to your preference..
- Put the dish in for 5 minutes in the microwave. * minutes might differ according to your microwave voltage..
- Top and layer it with some buttercream or cream cheese according to your liking and ENJOY!.