Easy chocolate bundt cake. This easy Chocolate Bundt Cake will make you a rock star with your friends and family. This rich chocolate cake is to die for! In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate bundt cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of instant espresso powder or instant coffee powder.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of egg whites, large.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs, large.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Icing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 tbs of milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of butter, melted.
This Chocolate Bundt Cake, like other Bundts, doesn't need much decoration, if any! You can serve this cake without any frosting or glaze if desired. Sprinkle a bit of powdered sugar on it and it's ready to. It is super-easy to make and is one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever had.
Easy chocolate bundt cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease up a bundt pan or spray with non-stick. It should be a 12-cup bundt pan (mine is smaller, I think, so some batter oozed out the center during baking but nothing catastrophic)..
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, and vanilla. I don't have a mixer so I did this by hand (I use sanitary gloves and squeeze the crap out of it until I can whisk it smooth)..
- Add the eggs and the egg whites to the butter mixture and combine until smooth. Then, alternate adding the flour mixture and the milk, mixing until everything is combined and smooth..
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake it for 40 minutes or until a toothpick/sharp knife comes out clean..
- Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack for ten minutes or so, then invert it onto the rack and let it cool completely out of the pan..
- For the icing, just whisk all the ingredients together. I applied it after the cake was already cool..
- Serve as is or shmancy up as you see fit..
This cake tastes even better the next day and freezes extremely well. Add pudding mix, water, vanilla and beat well. Add chocolate or mint chips and stir to incorporate. Not your ordinary cake recipe, this German Chocolate Bundt Cake is extra chocolatey, and loaded with coconut-pecan frosting! Made from doctored-up cake mix, this easy German Chocolate Bundt Cake recipe is one you'll turn to often!