Vegan Chocolate Cake.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Dutch Process Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Canola or Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of White vinegar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 Cup of either water, or almond milk.
- Prepare of Icing sugar.
Vegan Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Using a spoon, make 3 wells in the dry ingredients. Pour oil into the first, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third. Slowly pour water or milk over all. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined..
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar..