Veggie cakes with tuna. When Dominic and I started dating he had one request of me … and I paraphrase, "Please learn how to make tuna melts like, um, the girl This is the BEST Tuna Melt recipe! It is so perfectly DELICIOUS and super easy to make! It's definitely not your classic tuna melt!
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- It’s 1 of small can tuna.
- It’s 10 slices of toast bread.
- You need 50 g of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 5 of tbps sour cream.
- You need 50 g of cooked lentils.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
They are full of flavor and perfect for weeknights! I eat tuna salad pretty regularly so these tuna cakes are a nice way to spruce up a cheap meal and change things up a bit. Skillet Tuna Cakes & Homemade Tartar SauceMostly Homemade Mom. relish, coleslaw, chunk light tuna in water, shredded cheddar. TUNA POTATO PATTIES AKA TUNA FISH CAKES These tuna potato patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet.
Veggie cakes with tuna instructions
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
The potato adds a nice balance for those who find tuna fishy or too much fish. Furthermore, this recipe is simple, easy and effortless. You'll need to fill the base of a pan with veg oil and bring it to a sizzle. Plonk the fish cakes on a greased tray and liberally spray with oil. Pop in the oven, flipping once.