Almost better than anything cake. The combination of rich ingredients produces a decadent, caramel-soaked cake that's sure to be a hit! MORE+ LESS Continue baking until cake is done. While cake is still hot, poke holes in it with handle of spoon.
Ingredients of Almost better than anything cake
- It’s 1 box of devils food cake (plus ingredients called for on package).
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 8 ounces of caramel sundae topping.
- Prepare 1 tub of cool whip.
- It’s 1 cup of heath bits.
Drizzle milk evenly over top of cake; let stand until milk has absorbed into the cake. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Drizzle milk evenly over top of cake;let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake. Spread whipped topping over the top of cake.
Almost better than anything cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350, prepare cake mix and bake as directed. Let it cool for 10 minutes..
- While cake is cooling mix together caramel topping and sweetened condensed milk in a sauce pan on low heat..
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon poke holes every 1/2 inch of the cake and pour the caramel milk mixture over the top. Sprinkle 1 cup of the heath bits over top and place in fridge for 2 hours..
- Top with cool whip and drizzle with some of the caramel topping and sprinkle heath bits on top..
Sprinkle with the crushed oreo cookies. Make and bake cake mix as directed on box, using water, butter, eggs and any of the pan choices. Better than Anything Cake made with homemade caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream. This recipe is one of our favorite cakes, ever! This one is called Better than Anything Cake.