Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed). Although simplicity is key in this recipe, its different ingredients will make it very unique. Some walnuts, oats, whole wheat flour and a touch of cinnamon (and a special spice) will transform your experience with Banana Cake and make you wonder why Banana Bread is even a. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting.
Ingredients of Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed)
- You need 2 of ripe large bananas.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla liquid.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 100 gr of sultanas.
- You need 100 gr of walnuts (lightly crushed).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- You need of Margarine.
In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or with an electric hand-held mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Blend dry ingredients into batter alternating with banana mixture. Find this Pin and more on Bread Basket by Holly
Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) step by step
- Firstly coat the baking tray with margarine, put aside..
- Preheat the oven 180°C..
- Prepare 2 bowls, mix flour, salt, and baking powder in one bowl..
- Mix egg, canola oil, sugar, and vanilla liquid in another bowl. Mix them well with fork..
- Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture, mix them well..
- Add milk and Greek yoghurt, mix them well..
- Add sultanas and walnuts, mix them well..
- Mash bananas using a fork, add them into the batter and mix them well..
- Pour the batter into baking tray, spread it well..
- Bake it for 25 mins or until it turns golden..
- Banana and walnut cake is ready to enjoy. This recipe is also can be used for banana muffin..
You can puree them in a blender if the apple pieces are too big. Whole Wheat Banana & Walnut Cake. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won't be able to resist a slice with a cup of tea in the company of good friends. The frosting adds another dimension to a really simple.