Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake. Nothing like a Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake to turn your day around! This delicious dessert will make your mouth water for more!! It's sweet rich taste is unbelievable.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake
- It’s 130 g (4.6 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 100 g of (1/2 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (about 100g, 3.5 oz), room temperature.
- You need 30 g (5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Instant coffee.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of hot water, for coffee.
- You need 100 g of (4/5 us cup) cake flour.
- It’s 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Prepare 60 g of (1/3 us cup) chocolate chips.
- Prepare 35 g (1.2 oz) of unsalted roasted almonds.
Chocolate Chip Pound Cake is my go-to dessert during the week, because it's really easy to portion and include in my lunch when I have a busy schedule. Our Classic Pound Cake is the base of this recipe that includes chocolate chips and a drizzle of a chocolate and coffee liqueur-based sauce. This updated version of the traditional pound cake formula produces a cake that's soft and moist, yet still has the classic buttery flavor and springy texture. My love of anything chocolate orange continues with this Orange Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Y7L4wSBTiYg.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F..
- Add hot water to Instant coffee. Stir it to melt the coffee. Let it cool. Chop almonds; set aside. Sift dry ingredients twice..
- Cream the butter until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time. Mix it with a whisk until white and fluffy (for 5-7 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Please warm the egg in hot water until room temperature if it's cold. Add the egg to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy..
- Add almond flour. Mix it while crushing lumps, until smooth..
- Add the coffee, and mix well until combined..
- Add all of the dry ingredients. Fold it until powderiness disappears..
- Add 2/3 chocolate chips and fold roughly. Put the batter into the pan without gaps..
- Top with the remaining chocolate chips and the almonds. Push them in lightly..
- Bake it at 170℃/ 338 F for 45-50 mins. (Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F.) Drop the pan lightly to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15-20 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Seal it with plastic wrap. Let it sit for 3 hours or more at room temperature. Done!.
It may well be the prettiest chocolate orange recipe yet. This is not strictly a new recipe, just a new recipe to my blog. This recipe first appeared in my very first Rock Recipes Cookbook. Sure, it's gotten tweaked here and there over the years with some deviations from the standard pound This particular variation features a big boost of flavor with a crumb filling and topping made of chocolate chips, cinnamon, and sugar. This rich chocolate-glazed chocolate chip pound cake is full of chocolate chips and is covered in a dreamy chocolate ganache.