Lemon cake in real lemon (by Her Castillo).
Ingredients of Lemon cake in real lemon (by Her Castillo)
- Prepare 4 of lemons (one for lemon zest).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- You need of Decoration.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
Lemon cake in real lemon (by Her Castillo) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Melt butter in microwave..
- Cut 3 lemons into half. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon..
- Remove the lemon pulp using a spoon and a knife. You will get 6 lemon containers. Zest the last lemon..
- Use a handheld mixer to beat eggs and sugar until creamy. Whisk in flour and melted butter. Stir gently. Add lemon zest and lemon juice and mix until combined..
- Pour batter into the 6 lemon containers. Bake for around 20-25 minutes.
- Decoration: mix lemon juice and powdered sugar to make icing. Top each lemon cake with icing and rosemary..
- Bonus: Save the leftover lemon juice and lemon zest to make lemon curd. Watch video instruction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzBCRYAnQl8.