Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting. Please Like and Share this video with your friends and family. This super moist and decadent Dark Chocolate Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting made a cake lover out of me! Let me show you a new to me recipe for the best Dark Chocolate Cake With Whipped Cream Frosting.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of dark cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of veg. oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of brewed coffee cold.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 liter of whipped cream.
- It’s as needed of blue food coloring.
While I love rich decadent chocolate cakes loaded with rich heavy frosting like chocolate ganache, there are times when I just crave for that decadent, yet light and refreshing cake. A moist chocolate cake topped with a mocha-flavored ganache that has been whipped to soft peaks. Make the Frosting: Place the chocolate, butter and espresso powder in a large bowl. Pour the cream into a small saucepan and place over medium heat until it simmers.
Moist chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting step by step
- Make sour milk by combining milk and vinegar. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour,sugar,cocoa powder,baking soda,baking powder and salt..
- In large bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, coffee and vanilla stir in the sour milk..
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture, mixing just until in corporated..
- Bake in the preheated oven. For 30mins. Allow cake layerd to cool completely before filling. Mix whipped cream with food coloring and use to decorate.
Chocolate Walnut Cake layers frosted with Sour Cream Frosting and Dry Plums, perfect harmony of flavors Make the Sour Cream Frosting while the cake layers are baking: Combine all ingredients in a bowl of a mixer and whip Moist chocolate cake layers with dry plums and a sour cream frosting. Stabilized Whipped Cream Frosting is every baker's dream!!! This Easy Stabilized Homemade Whipped Cream recipe made without gelatin will hold its More than that making a birthday cake with whipped cream frosting was becoming a nightmare to me. For the obvious reason of not having. This mouthwatering, super moist chocolate cake, is a homemade chocolate cake topped with a silky chocolate cream cheese frosting.