Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free.
Ingredients of Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free
- Prepare 1/3 c. of Sweet white rice flour.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of Stone ground white rice flour.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Brown rice flour.
- You need 2 TBSP of tapioca flour.
- You need 2 TBSP of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with mother.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of Pure Maple syrup.
- It’s of Caviar from 1/2 a vanilla bean.
- You need 1 c. of Hemp milk.
- You need as needed of Water for thinning.
- Prepare as needed of Coconut oil for frying.
Ollie’s Handy Maple Cakes- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free instructions
- In a medium bowl whisk the dry ingredients together and in a smaller bowl whisk together the wet ingredients, except for the water and coconut oil..
- Mix the wet into the dry and add water to thin if needed until mixture is the texture of loose yoghurt..
- Pour batter into circles in medium frying pan greased with coconut oil over medium heat. Will yield 8 when using a 1/4c measure. Heat 2 min flip and heat another 1.5 min until golden..
- Recipe doubles nicely by doubling every ingredient..