Vegan cake (no allergens). The very best chocolate cake (the second) that just so happens to be vegan. This recipe is eggless and dairy-free, making it a great recipe pantry staple. I've heard this question so many times!
Ingredients of Vegan cake (no allergens)
- You need 30 g of dates.
- It’s 30 g of dried figs.
- It’s 30 g of puffed quinoa.
- It’s 5 g of water.
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 20 g of lemon juice (juice from half lemon).
- It’s 100 g of honey.
- It’s 150 g of cooked chickpea.
- Prepare 400 ml (1 can) of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 60 g of coconut oil.
- It’s 60 g of coconut butter.
- Prepare of Flavours.
- Prepare 150 g of blueberries.
- It’s 150 g of strawberries.
- Prepare 150 g of blackberries.
- It’s of Coconut flour.
- Prepare of Chocolate layer.
- It’s 70 g of Chocolate mass.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Orange zest.
Super easy, moist, fluffy and dense at the same time (I know!) this delicious vegan cake is a total. Most of these Vegan Mug Cakes can be mixed right up in the mug you are going to cook and eat them in which makes them even more appealing. And yes they are all vegan, which means no messing around with trying to use half an egg, or just an egg yolk or white. It's a delicious vegan chocolate cake that is also perfect for birthdays!
Vegan cake (no allergens) instructions
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside.
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have.
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries..
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast.
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator.
The recipe is not only gluten free but also plant-based (dairy-free, egg-free), refined If you were looking for an allergy-friendly chocolate cake for a birthday, then look no further. This vegan and gluten free chocolate cake is a. This vegan cake is not like the others: light, fluffy, and tender thanks to a few secrets! Simply the best vegan vanilla cake you can find. No bready texture, no brownish color, and ordinary ingredients too.